Piles Specialist in Hyderabad
Dr Parthasarathy is one of the best piles doctor in Hyderabad. As a leading piles specialist he specialises in painless and blood less piles treatments in Hyderabad. We offer a variety of treatment options for piles including laser procedure for piles which is pain less, without any blood loss and can offer a permanent relief from piles. Our piles treatments are personalised to the needs of each of our patients. Our main goal in treating piles is to minimize the pain and blood loss whilst making sure the patient goes home the same day free of piles.
Table Of Content
- What are Piles?
- What Causes of Piles?
- How do I know if I have Piles?
- What is the Treatment for Piles?
What are Piles?
Do you face any discomfort while you are sitting or have bleeding during bowel movement? Then you are probably suffering from haemorrhoids which are also known as piles. In the early stages, most haemorrhoids do not produce any symptom, and as they grow in size, they become obvious.
What Causes of Piles?
The piles are abnormal enlargement of the anal cushions, which are normally present in all. These cushions are blood-filled spongy structures that play a role in normal defecation. When these cushions get engorged with blood, they grow and often dragged down by gravity until they protrude out of the anal opening. They can burst open due to excessive straining at stools and cause bleeding.
How do I know if I have Piles?
You can check for piles by checking yourself for the following symptoms:
- Experiencing pain while passing stools is the most common symptom and as the condition gets worse, then you can also see the presence of blood in your stool.
- Swelling around the anus.
- Experiencing pain while sitting or feeling uncomfortable is also one of the common symptoms.
- You may also feel a constant itchy feeling around your anus.
- You may also notice that there is a small discharge of mucus after passing out your stools.
What is the Treatment for Piles?
Piles, which are found incidentally and are of a small size without causing any symptoms can be left alone.
Depending on the severity, piles are graded from grade 1-4. Generally grade 1 and 2 piles can be managed without any surgery while grade 3 and 4 usually require a surgeons help for treatment
- Non-Surgical Treatment – For small piles a sclerotherapy procedure is done with an endoscope, in which you will be given injections that will help to shrink the haemorrhoids or you can also opt for rubber band ligation.
- Surgical Treatment – FFor grade 3 and 4 haemorrhoids some form of haemorrhoid excision is needed.
The various surgical options are
- Open Surgery for Piles:
During an open surgery for piles, hemorrhoidal tissue is removed, but in this procedure the incision is left open. Now a days a very low percentage of patients opt for open procedure unless it is suggested by the surgeon for medical reasons.
- Stapled haemorrhoidectomy:
This is a day care procedure where there is no cut or wound on the outside and the pile mass is removed with a special device called a stapler which is fired deep inside the anus.
- Laser for Piles:
Laser for piles is one of the most advanced and less painful procedure for piles treatment. In this a laser beam is used to shrink the pile mass and there is no pain or wound. You can go home the same day and resume daily activities from the very next day.
Our piles doctors are available all week long to provide you world class care for your piles problem. If you are suffering from piles reach out to us on +91 73309 90044 for an appointment with Dr. Parthasarathy.